Tabela Loan Yojana Gujarat on 2022.
Tabela Loan Yojana Gujarat on 2022 | તબેલા લોન યોજના Many a loan schemes are run by a Gujarat Adijati Nigam . Such as a running tractor assistance schemes for a farmers. In a addition, loans for a foreign study loans, poultry farms and the stables etc. are provided at very low interest in a rates. Through in this post, the pluralists and the farmers of the Gujarat will be get a loan to the build stables for in their cows and the buffaloes under in this scheme. People who have a lot of the cows and buffaloes need to be a able to build stables in a good place to take care of the people. Under which Pashupalan Loan Yojana on 2022 Gujarat will be a given under self-employment scheme. To get this loan, one has to the apply online from a sarkari yojana bharti.com
Tabela Loan Yojana in a Details
- Eligibility for a loan : Tabela Loan Yojana
- The applicant must have been a certificate of the ethnicity.
- Applicant age should not be a less than 18 years and not more than a 55 years.
- Those who have a annual income of the Rs. 1,20,000 / – for a rural area and the Rs. 1,50,000 / – for a urban area will be get the benefit of this scheme.
Tabela Loan Yojana are Required Documents:
- Certificate of the Scheduled Tribes (Example of the Competent Officer)
- Copy of the Ration Card of the applicant
- Bank account passbook
- Copy of the Aadhaar card
- Proof of the property submitted by the applicant (building documents and the property card which is a recent and 7/12 and 8-A of the land or a without burden)
- 7-12 and 8-A of the guarantor-1 or a documents and the property card of the building
- Government are Approved a Valuation Report on a Property submitted by a Zamindar-1
- Government are Approved a Valuation Report on a Property submitted by a Zamindar-2
- Bailiffs will be have to a submit affidavit affidavit on a stamp paper of the Rs.20 / –
Tabela Loan Yojana Online Form a Submission
- Beneficiary will be have to enter the details of the application, details of the property of the applicant, details of the loan, details of the guarantor etc. while a filling in his application information online.
- In which the loan amount has to be a paid in the next column by a selecting “Loan Scheme for a Stables” in the selection of the scheme.
- You have to upload the property in a details, bank account details, other required documents as you have a decided.
- After a filling all the details in a online, the application has to be a checked again and saved.
- The number of the saved application will be a generated. Whose print must be a taken and the preserved.