SSC constable GD recruitment 2022: SSC GD Constable Notification PDF has been released for 24369 General Duty Constable vacancies on 27th October 2022. Direct link to download SSC GD Notification is shared below.
SSC Constable GD recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is hiring 10th pass candidates for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau(NCB).
SSC constable GD recruitment 2022
The online application process for the recruitment drive is open at the official website at ssc.nic.in. The online application process commenced on October 27 and will continue till November 30. This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 24369 vacancies. The Computer Based Examination is scheduled to be held in January, as per the official notification.
Read Also: Statue of unity 360 degree view
Important Dates For SSC GD Recruitment:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 27-10-2022 to 30-11-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 30-11-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30-11-2022(23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 01-12-2022(23:00)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: January, 2023
SSC constable GD recruitment 2022 vacancy details
Total vacant posts- 24369
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Examination(CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination and Document Verification.
Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all others posts.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06- 2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance
- declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
18-23 years as on 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in normal course.
SSC constable GD recruitment 2022 application fee
Application fee -Rs 100.
Women applicants and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation does not need to pay any fee.