IBPS Officer Recruitment 2022 : | Apply Online| Notification| Eligibility| Other Details Here
IBPS SO Bharti 2022 | Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer posts in various banks of India.
IBPS SO Recruitment Notification 2022: The Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released a recruitment notification, inviting candidates to apply for Specialist Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the IBPS at ibps.in. The registration process will begin from today, November 01, 2022. The last date to submit the application form is November 21, 2022. A total of 710 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment drive. Candidates can check the important dates, vacancy, other details here.
IBPS Officer Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
IBPS SO Vacancy 2022
NAME OF THE POST AND NUMBER OF VACANCY
- Post Name : Specialist Officer
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) : 44 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 516 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 25 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 10 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 15 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 100 Posts
Educational Qualification For IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 :
- IT Officer: (a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR (b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Important Dates for IBPS SO Recruitment
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 01.11.2022- 21.11.2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination Preliminary : December 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary : 24.12.2022/ 31.12.2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : January 2023
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : 29 January 2023
- Online Examination – Main : January 2023
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : January 2023
- Online Examination – Main : 29.01.2023
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination : February 2023
- Download of call letters for interview : February 2023
- Online Applications will end on 01/11/2022
- Online Application Starts on 21/11/2022