Gramin Dak Sevak 38926 Bharat on 2022
Gramin Dak Sevak 38926 Bharat, Gujarat Postal Circle will be a issued in the Gujarat Post Office Notification 2022 for a vacant positions of the Postman, Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants, Mail guard, Gramin Dak Sevak-G D S, Multi Tasking Staff-M T S. There is a good opportunity for all the government job are seekers , who are preparing for a Gujarat State Government Jobs. To the apply Latest postal jobs in a Gujarat, aspirants must be have a completed 10th Class / 12th Class qualification . So the Gujarat postal department are announced about in the Gujarat Postal Circle Vacancy on 2022 and they are also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for a applying for the available vacancies by a inviting applications from in the candidates.
Gujarat Postal Circle Notification on 2022
India Post-Gujarat Postal Circle will be a released a public notification for a filling up Postman, PA/ SA, Mail guard, Gramin Dak Sevak-G D S, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies in a Gujarat. Gramin Dak Sevak 38926 Bharat, Aspirants who are seeking a latest postal job, are eligible to the apply online mode at the official web portal.
|Name of the Posts:||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Conducted by:||India Post|
|Age limit:||18-40 years|
|Location of Job:||All over India|
|Application Mode:||Online Apply|
Gramin Dak Sevak Bharat Details of the Indian Post :
Emoluments in the form of the Time Related Continuity Allowance(T R C A) is a paid to the G D S. The following minimum T R C A shall be a payable to the different categories of the G D S after a engagement:
Gujarat G D S Result on 2022 – Overview
Gujarat G D S Result: Download
|No||Name of Post||Salary|
|1||Branch Post Master||12,000|
|2||A B P M/DakSevak||10,000|
Gramin Dak Sevak-G D S Education Qualification :
- Secondary School (10th Class) Examination pass certificate of the 10th standard with a passing marks in a Mathematics and the English (having been a studied as a compulsory or a elective subjects) conducted by a any recognized Board of the School Education by the Government of the India/State Governments/ Union Territories in a India.
- Candidates must have been a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at the least 60 days duration from a any Computer Training Institute run by a Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions are Organizations.
Gramin Dak Sevak Age :
- Minimum age:18 years
- Maximum age:40 years
- Age will be a determined as on the last date of the submission of the application as per notification.
Compulsory knowledge of the Local Language
The candidate should be have a studied in the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at the least up to the 10th standard [as a compulsory or a elective subjects].
Submission of the Application and Fee
- Application can be a submitted online only at the https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications are received through a any other mode shall not be a entertained.Fee :
- A fee of the Rs.100/-/-(Rupees one hundred only) is to be a paid by the applicants for all the posts notified in the chosen Division. However, payment of fee is a exempted for all the female candidates, SC/ST candidates, P w D candidates and Trans women candidates.
Gramin Dak Sevak Age How to the apply :
Candidate who are desires to apply online will be have to the register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in with the following basic in a details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In a capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- P w D – Type of the Disability – (H H/OH/V H)- Percentage of the disability
- State in which X t h class passed
- Language studied in X t h class
- Year of Passing X t h class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned a Signature
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for a schedule 1 & 2 in a calendar Year. The same registration number should be a used for a submission of the applications. Once registered the same mobile number will be not be allowed for
- further Registrations of any other candidate. In a case any duplicate Registration is found by a altering in the basic details, the candidature relating to all such Registrations will be a removed for a consideration of the selection. Any candidate who are forgot the registration number can retrieve in the registration number through a option ‘Forgot a registration’.
- The candidates must have a own active email id and mobile number.
Documents Required to the Apply for a India Post G D S on 2022:
The documents that are required to the apply for in the post of the Gramin Dak Sevak 38926 Bharat :
- Scan copy of the Photograph
- Scan copy of the Signature
- Mark sheet of the 10th standard
- Certificate of the Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of the Physically Handicapped (If applicable)
Procedure of the Fee Payment:-
- Applicants, except a exempted category of the candidate, should pay a fee of
- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) for all the posts within the chosen Division. Candidate who are requires to make the payment of fee may pay the fee through online mode of the payment using the link are provided for a payment. All the recognized, Gramin Dak Sevak 38926 Bharat
- Credit/Debit cards and the Net Banking facility/ UPI can be used for in this purpose. Charges applicable for a usage of the Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the
- rules from time to time will be a levied to the candidates. Fee may also be a paid at any Head Post Office in a India.
- For a making the payment of fee the candidate should refer in the Registration Number.
- Fee once paid will be not be refunded. Hence, candidate is a requested to the ensure his/her eligibility for a applying to the particular Division before making the fee payment.
- Candidates who are exempted from a payment of fee may be a apply online directly.
Uploading of the documents:-
The candidates must be a upload in the Recent passport size photograph and signature in the formats and sizes as a prescribed. Hence, it is a advised to keep the scanned documents ready in the soft copy form before applying online, Gramin Dak Sevak 38926 Bharat
Engagement Schedule is as under: –
- Application Submission a Start Date: 02/05/2022
- Application Submission End Date: 05/06/2022
Gramin Dak Sevak 38926 Bharat Candidates are advised in their own interest to the submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of the disconnection/inability or a failure to login to the website on account of the heavy load on the website during in the closing days.