Bank Of India Recruitment 2022: Bank Of India (BOI) Published recruitment notification for 696 Specialist Officers for the post of Economist, Statistician, Risk Manager, Credit Analyst, Credit Officers, Tech Appraisal, IT Officer – Data Centre, Manager, and Senior Manager. Out of a total, 594 candidates will be hired on a regular basis and the remaining 102 on a contractual basis.
Bank Of India Recruitment 2022
All the details related to BOI SO Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Bank Of India Specialist Officers Recruitment 2022
|Bank Name||Bank Of India (BOI)|
|Posts Name||Specialist Officers|
|No. Of Vacancy||696|
|Last Date For Application||10th May 2022|
BOI Recruitment 2022
BOI Recruitment 2022 has been started for filling 696 Credit officers & other vacancies in various scales up to Scale-IV. The vacancies have been released on both a regular and contract basis. The complete details will be published shortly on the official website.
Bank Of India Recruitment Notification Pdf
Bank of India recruitment 2022 notification has been released for 594 vacancies for Credit Officers & other posts on a regular basis and 102 vacancies for Officers on a contract basis on various scales against advt. no 2021-22/3. The Bank of India has uploaded the detailed advertisement for Bank of India Recruitment 2022 on its official website www.bankofindia.co.in on 20th April 2022 and we will be providing the direct download link here as soon as the officials release the Bank of India Officer Notification PDF.
BOI SO Recruitement 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the BOI SO Vacancy 2022
- Go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Click on the ‘CAREER’
- Then click on the link “Recruitment of Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV- Project No. 2021-22/3 Notice dated 20.04.2022”
- Option “APPLY ONLINE” will open a new screen.
- Choose “Click here for New Registration
- Provide the required information such as Name, Contact details, and Email-id. This will generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- It is advisable to note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam centre carefully.
- Then review the entered
- details and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’.